We are the official partner for PROCESS ENGINEERING ASSOCIATE INTERNATIONAL for West Africa Region
OUR Leadership trademark
We are a passionate, entrepreneurial people with a relentless desire to learn and innovate.
- Create a culture of integrity within EBL
- Earn the trust of our customers
- Be accountable for our actions
- Be honest and transparent in everything we do
- Resist undue influences
- Conduct our business transparently and honestly
- Never partake in bribery, insider trading or any form of corruption
- Comply with international, national and local laws and regulations
- Be guided by principles, when making decisions, not by arbitrary choices or personal preferences
- Be willing to speak up: we are confident enough to raise concerns and smart enough to consider any that are brought to us
- Deliver world-class services to meet and exceeds our customers’ expectaions
- Be known and recognised for our superior knowledge and reliability
- Propagate and nurture a culture of Quality within EBL with the full support of management and engagement of all employees
- That quality will not die at the mercy of organisational growth.
- Place our customers at the heart of everything we do
- Continuously challenge ourselves to improve our quality of work
- Develop and maintain the processes we need to deliver high Quality, optimised and coherent services.
- To hire only highly qualified individuals who enjoy the application of engineering and have a proven track record in engineering practices.
- To ensure that all of our engineers have significant operations support experience, so they understand, firsthand, the real-world issues that operators, technicians, maintenance personnel, and management face. We believe this experience is vitally important in providing the best results.
- Respect client confidentiality and individual privacy whilst remaining transparent in all other aspects of our work