The detailed process design package (PDP), which is sometimes referred to as a Schedule A or Basic Engineering Design (BED) package, refers to a completed process design package that includes all the necessary information required by an Engineering/Construction firm or Detail Engineering firm to perform the final engineering of the plant (details such a structural steel supports, buildings, wiring, piping details, insulation, equipment vendor/model selection, etc.). We provide this package and helps to answer any questions the client or engineering firm might have to ensure a smooth transition into the detail/construction engineering phase. We provide process design packages for both Inside Battery Limits (ISBL) and Outside Battery Limits (OSBL) design requirements.
In addition to updating the items mentioned above in FEL-2, the following items are typically added during the FEL-3 phase.
- Preliminary general arrangement drawings
- Preliminary building requirements
- General description of the project site
- Budget pricing from vendors on significant pieces of equipment
- Process design philosophies
- Relief system design basis
- Relief scenario datasheets and relief valve process datasheets
- Material Selection Diagrams (MSDs) and piping specifications
- Tie-in list
- Identification of power source and location
- Preliminary single line diagrams
- Process specialty items list
- Raw material and product storage and handling requirements
- Process effluent and emissions summary
- Process risk analysis (PHA, HAZOP, etc.)
- Preliminary operating procedures
- Preliminary product and in-process QC sampling/testing plan
- Preliminary project schedule.
After this phase of the project, and cost estimate of +25%/-15% can typically be generated for the project.
PROCESS DESIGN SERVICE
Here for you
Call us 24/7. We are there for your support
AK - 040-4605
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org +233200642591 +233202473696
Where to find us
119 Otumfo Osei Tutu II
Adjacent SSNIT Buidling
Kumasi - Ashanti Region
Ghana, West Africa